I ordered a biocellular analysis kit form Oceans Lab Worldwide for $155.90, which came quickly.However, after I sent it back with my samples, I heard nothing for several weeks.
They were supposed to e-mail me a report. Their phone number doesn't work. They don't respond to e-mails. Their website is still up with the phony phone numbers.
They also sell products but I haven't ordered any of those. Now I am disputing the charges with my credit card company. They seemed like a decent company but I should have checked the Internet first.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Biocellular Analysis Kit
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Liessss! They say work at your own pace. Be your own boss. Enjoy staying at home with your children. None of it is true. The rude behind your back comments..."
- "I was signed on as a distributor by a person in my office who had access to my credit card and S S number. Thousands of dollars later I finally..."
- "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I purchased an outdoor zinc topped dining table from Pottery Barn in 2011. It arrived with a few dark red squiggles but I was told that it was supposed..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."