100% full Not resolved
2.2

On May 15, 2015 I ordered what should be 6 sets of MMS for $60.26.This was four and a half months ago and whenever I contact them by email, I get the same response "Awaiting Shipment".

I also call by phone and left a message. I received no response. Where's my order? If not, where's my money?

I am very frustrated but haven't given up for I will not take this loss. My anger is with the lack of service and what appears to be a company who just stole my money.

I simply want a response.Even more so, just send me my order.

cgvhappy wrote the review because of order processing issue at Oceans Lab Worldwide and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Oceans Lab Worldwide to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fact that they did not deliver my last order at all. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Oceans Lab Worldwide mms for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Oceans Lab Worldwide?

Comments